Doctor J
This is a picture of me and the doctor who delivered me, Dr. Jason Rothbart. We're on a first name basis, but i call him Dr. J when I'm feeling especially cute. I think Dr. J is the best doctor in the whole world, because he helped my mommy push me out even though I was so big and took longer to get here than most babies.

Me holding Dr. J in the hospital.

Dr. J talking to my mom in the delivery room before she had me.

Dr. J came over to my house for dinner! We're going to be friends for a long time.

Me holding Dr. J in the hospital.

Dr. J talking to my mom in the delivery room before she had me.

Dr. J came over to my house for dinner! We're going to be friends for a long time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home