Pirate Party
I took my mom & dad to the first party they've been to since I was born. It was a pirate-themed birthday party for our friends Rachel & Nathan Amondson. We all got dressed up in pirate outfits - even me!

Daddy made me a skull-and-crossbones onesie.

I must have had too much to drink, because I was passed out for most of the party.

I'm glad my parents took these pictures to help me remember how much fun we had.
<
Robin, Nathan & Dave were all so happy to see me! They said I was the hit of the party.

The birthday girl in her "magic dress."

We met these strange fellows in the street on our way home.

Daddy made me a skull-and-crossbones onesie.

I must have had too much to drink, because I was passed out for most of the party.

I'm glad my parents took these pictures to help me remember how much fun we had.
<

Robin, Nathan & Dave were all so happy to see me! They said I was the hit of the party.

The birthday girl in her "magic dress."

We met these strange fellows in the street on our way home.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home