My First Sail.
This past weekend was so much fun. My Uncle Herby was in town to see me and we had a blast together. Also my Aunt Julie & Uncle Danny came from Arizona with Ileyna, Matthew & Flori. It was so great to see everyone, I am so happy I got a chance to hold everyone. This past Monday I went on my first sail on my Grandpoppy's and Gran's boat. This is the same boat that my Mommy and Daddy got married on. Only 17 days old and I have already been out at sea.

Me holding my Uncle Herby.

Me and the whole Arizona Witenstein gang.

Me on the sailboat B'Shert.

I stuck by my mom incase I needed to save her, because she isn't as a experienced swimmer as me. (I had 9+ months of training.

My dad doesn't do too well on boats.

Me holding my Uncle Herby.

Me and the whole Arizona Witenstein gang.

Me on the sailboat B'Shert.

I stuck by my mom incase I needed to save her, because she isn't as a experienced swimmer as me. (I had 9+ months of training.

My dad doesn't do too well on boats.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home