Birthdays - GrAnn & Daddy
Can you believe that someday I'll be 60?

It's true. It happens to everyone. Just this week, my GrAnn turned 60 and her best friend, Val, came to surprise her.

When I turn 60, I hope I have a best friend like Val.

And then my Daddy turned 29. To celebrate, we all went to the Aquarium.

I wish I could find a way to tell him how much I loved the fishies.

We also saw these funny orange things. Mommy called them Jellyfish. They were beautiful!


Outside the Aquarium, these amazing birds called Larakeets landed all over us.


I thought they were fascinating. Val wasn't so sure.

The Larakeets loved GrAnn!

We had such a good time, I don't think I'll mind turning 29.... or 60!
It's true. It happens to everyone. Just this week, my GrAnn turned 60 and her best friend, Val, came to surprise her.

When I turn 60, I hope I have a best friend like Val.

And then my Daddy turned 29. To celebrate, we all went to the Aquarium.
I wish I could find a way to tell him how much I loved the fishies.
We also saw these funny orange things. Mommy called them Jellyfish. They were beautiful!

Outside the Aquarium, these amazing birds called Larakeets landed all over us.
I thought they were fascinating. Val wasn't so sure.
The Larakeets loved GrAnn!

We had such a good time, I don't think I'll mind turning 29.... or 60!


1 Comments:
At 8:02 AM,
Mike said…
Hi Una,
I love the aquarium too. Although the one time my parents took me to the Long Beach Aquarium, I slept through the whole trip. Maybe they will take me back some day.
It must be so great that you can ask for things by signing now. I'm still working on my signs. Maybe in a month or two.
Your buddy,
Owen
Post a Comment
<< Home