Una Bruno

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Legs

This week, at home with my mom and Cosmo, I discovered that I've got two things I never really knew about before. Legs!

You know what they can do? It's incredible. If you practice really hard (I mean every day, all day) you can use them to push yourself around a room! You can use them to push yourself up so you can grab things off the couch, or so you can eat the couch!

And, if you wanted to grab a balloon, legs can really help you out! See? Step one - keep your eye on the balloon.

Step two - and this is where legs come in handy - rise up and grab the balloon!

Step three - bask in your success. Yay legs!

And most exciting of all, you can use these "legs" to push yourself up the stairs!

All this leg work makes a girl hungry!

My new food - ricecakes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home