BBQ
We celebrated my parents one year anniversary with a spontaneous backyard BBQ, just like they had at their wedding! Last year, since I was still inside my mom's belly, I got to taste the delicious foods. But this year, I only got to look. And ooooh, did it look good!
So this is Almir, doing his thing on the grill.

And this is everybody. See me in the prime seat? Isaac is the best chair!

This is the grill where Almir works his magic.

And this is what I got. See that white mush Uncle Sean is feeding me? Rice cereal.

Maybe next year I'll get to eat some BBQ!
So this is Almir, doing his thing on the grill.
And this is everybody. See me in the prime seat? Isaac is the best chair!
This is the grill where Almir works his magic.
And this is what I got. See that white mush Uncle Sean is feeding me? Rice cereal.
Maybe next year I'll get to eat some BBQ!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home