Signs
For a while now, I've learned how to get my parents to do what I want. I've trained them with these hand motions. When I make certain motions, they get very excited and jump to fulfill my every wish.
For instance; here's me, making the "fish" sign. When I make this sign, my parents run around looking for my fish toy, or anything fish related to give me. I'm just glad I finally figured out a way to tell them how much I liked the aquarium!

Here's me making the "cold" sign. When I do this, my parents open the door to the refrigerator and let me play with all the food in there! The whole time, they say "cold, cold...." It's strange, but it's fun.

And the most important sign of all... "Milk!" I bet you can guess what happens when I make this sign! That's right - jackpot!

Things have changed a lot around our house since my parents started obeying me. I know they are happy to do my bidding, and I am very glad they finally understand me.
For instance; here's me, making the "fish" sign. When I make this sign, my parents run around looking for my fish toy, or anything fish related to give me. I'm just glad I finally figured out a way to tell them how much I liked the aquarium!

Here's me making the "cold" sign. When I do this, my parents open the door to the refrigerator and let me play with all the food in there! The whole time, they say "cold, cold...." It's strange, but it's fun.

And the most important sign of all... "Milk!" I bet you can guess what happens when I make this sign! That's right - jackpot!

Things have changed a lot around our house since my parents started obeying me. I know they are happy to do my bidding, and I am very glad they finally understand me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home