Una Bruno

Monday, May 21, 2007

Tea Party & Auntie Guh's Presents

This morning, I woke up and decided I would throw a tea party!

Everyone was there. Soft Baby, Sleepy Baby, Cosmo, Mama, Dada and me.

I used my Mama's tea set from when she was a little girl, and gave everyone tea with sugar.

One lump or two???

Soft Baby thinks my tea is delicious!


After tea, I got a present from my Auntie Guh!

Inside there was an Annie doll. I LOVE Annie, and I can sing her song, "Tomorrow!" She has the cutest little Sandy dog in her pocket, which I like a lot.

Also, Guh sent me a doggie named Scooter, which I call GooTah. Scooter used to be Auntie Guh's nickname when she was little, and now it's mine!

There were also some cool movies and a really sweet card inside. Thanks so much Auntie Guh! I love you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home