My Peeps!
Hi Everyone
Here are a few pictures from my life recently.
These are my friends Gema and Mia "Mimi." They come to play with me two times a week!

This is me wearing my mommy's blue shoes.

And this is my mommy and daddy on a date night with Maddy's mommy and daddy. You can't see it here, but mommy is wearing her blue shoes...

This is me and my friend Robin. I call her Yobin. She gave me the cutest blue crocs! Thanks Yobin!

You may notice that my bangs are cut in an interesting fashion. You might think that I did this myself, however, this stunning stylist work is all due to my mama. This look is all the rage in Paris these days.

I had my first tree-climbing experience with my godfather, Dave. This is the orange tree in our front yard. Redwood forest, here we come!

Love,
Una
Here are a few pictures from my life recently.
These are my friends Gema and Mia "Mimi." They come to play with me two times a week!

This is me wearing my mommy's blue shoes.

And this is my mommy and daddy on a date night with Maddy's mommy and daddy. You can't see it here, but mommy is wearing her blue shoes...

This is me and my friend Robin. I call her Yobin. She gave me the cutest blue crocs! Thanks Yobin!

You may notice that my bangs are cut in an interesting fashion. You might think that I did this myself, however, this stunning stylist work is all due to my mama. This look is all the rage in Paris these days.

I had my first tree-climbing experience with my godfather, Dave. This is the orange tree in our front yard. Redwood forest, here we come!

Love,
Una


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home