Cinnamon Girl
Our last day in Paris...
We walked past the Cafe de Flor. They say Hemingway used to write here... whoever he is!

We went with Rene for another monster walk through the city. This is me and Gama at the Pompidou. See all the crazy fountains behind us?

Here's a closer look. Wild!

We walked past Chatelet, where we saw this giant head! Even bigger than mine!

And then I got a taste of something truly delicious....

Cinnamon! Cinnamon is seriously the most wonderful substance on earth.

As you can see, I am quite fond of Cinnamon.

As Neil Young says, "I could be happy the rest of my life with a Cinnamon Girl..." That's me!

BeBe and I get very silly together. Can you tell we are related?

I even had fun on the plane ride home to Los Angeles. I got very cozy with my remote control. I walked the aisles and said hi to all the people. The pilots let me check out the cockpit... And I got to watch Annie AND Mary Poppins - heaven! The only way it could have been any better is if they had served Cinnamon with dinner... oh well!

But the best part was coming home and seeing my Dada and Cosmo. Hugging my Dada was the happiest moment ever.

Love,
Una
We walked past the Cafe de Flor. They say Hemingway used to write here... whoever he is!

We went with Rene for another monster walk through the city. This is me and Gama at the Pompidou. See all the crazy fountains behind us?

Here's a closer look. Wild!

We walked past Chatelet, where we saw this giant head! Even bigger than mine!

And then I got a taste of something truly delicious....

Cinnamon! Cinnamon is seriously the most wonderful substance on earth.

As you can see, I am quite fond of Cinnamon.

As Neil Young says, "I could be happy the rest of my life with a Cinnamon Girl..." That's me!

BeBe and I get very silly together. Can you tell we are related?

I even had fun on the plane ride home to Los Angeles. I got very cozy with my remote control. I walked the aisles and said hi to all the people. The pilots let me check out the cockpit... And I got to watch Annie AND Mary Poppins - heaven! The only way it could have been any better is if they had served Cinnamon with dinner... oh well!

But the best part was coming home and seeing my Dada and Cosmo. Hugging my Dada was the happiest moment ever.

Love,
Una


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home