Una Bruno

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Jonah and his Jacket

Tonight my friend Jonah came over for dinner! Jonah is so cool. He is big - 21 months! We had a lot of fun playing my keyboard and singing together.

I showed him how to rock the mike, and he taught me how to sing his favorite song - KooKaLa! Now I sing it all the time, too.

Jonah is very cute, as you can see. He takes after his mama, JoJo, who is a true beauty. He is also very sweet, just like her!

I was sad when Jonah had to go home, but the next morning, I discovered that he left his jacket behind... Yay for me!

I love to wear Jonah's jacket. It makes me feel very tough.

And very happy to have a friend like him. Thanks for coming over to play, Jonah!

And until we meet again...
KOOKALA!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home