The Rossi Girls
I wish my cousins lived closer. We had so much fun at the beach!

Lisa and Noah relaxed in the shade.

Amara makes Poppy laugh!

Isabella and Guiliana chillin'.

Lisa and the girls invented "sandballs," and Dada made this awesome Sandman!

All the beachkids wanted to play with us.

I got to show the girls my room and introduce them to my friends Melanie, Elizabeth and Mimi!

We ran through sprinklers together and had so much fun.
Come back soon Gemma and Guiliana and Isabella! I love you all.
Love,
Una

Lisa and Noah relaxed in the shade.

Amara makes Poppy laugh!

Isabella and Guiliana chillin'.

Lisa and the girls invented "sandballs," and Dada made this awesome Sandman!

All the beachkids wanted to play with us.

I got to show the girls my room and introduce them to my friends Melanie, Elizabeth and Mimi!

We ran through sprinklers together and had so much fun.
Come back soon Gemma and Guiliana and Isabella! I love you all.
Love,
Una


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home