Una Bruno

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Playdates!

I love having playdates with my friends. This is me and Finlay. Shes a lot of fun. Mama says someday we'll be the same size. Even though it seems like I'm so much bigger, I'm only one year older than she is.

Finlay really liked chewing on my pop beads. Heidi says she is going to get teeth soon!

This is Lennox and his beautiful mama Nikki.

We had a lot of fun playing together at the playground. Our moms did yoga together when they were pregnant, too, so me and Lennox go waaay back.

I also went to visit Ella and my Auntie BB this week! How much fun can one girl have????

And these are my new friends Japan, Mali, China, Nigeria and India. I'm learning how to say all their names! So far, I've got China, Saudi Arabia and Guatemala down...

In my spare time, I enjoy making necklaces and funny faces...

...and giving hugs to my future friend... the "baby inside."

Love,
Una

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home