Aquariuuuum....Aqua-ri-uuuuuum!
I took my parents and Amara and Uncle Noah to the Aquarium today. My mom and dad kept singing "Aquariuuuuum, Aqua-ri-uuuum!" and laughing. I didn't get it, even after they explained to me that there is a real song called "Aquarius" that sounds like that. But the Aquarium was fun!

Amara and I shared a delicious yogurt and strawberry drink - yum!

We got to ride on the big yellow boat...

...and ride on a shark!

Amara liked the birds better than the fish.

We also got to touch some rays - daddy made sure their stingers were removed first.

Now, back to the boat for more getting squirted with water!

And now it's time to wear my daddy's shirt. Yay!

Love,
Una

Amara and I shared a delicious yogurt and strawberry drink - yum!

We got to ride on the big yellow boat...

...and ride on a shark!

Amara liked the birds better than the fish.

We also got to touch some rays - daddy made sure their stingers were removed first.

Now, back to the boat for more getting squirted with water!

And now it's time to wear my daddy's shirt. Yay!

Love,
Una


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home