My Crew
So many visitors! It's not easy being me...
The Blackledge sisters
The Witensteins
Igor & Mara even brought presents for my brother Cosmo!
Dave and Rachel make such funny faces.
Pee Jae always smells so good!
Cheers, Cosmolicksyourears!
JohnnyRog knows every song in the world.
Bono & Mandy had some big news for us, too!

Gema called me "senorita" and spoke to me in Spanish. I love Spanish! It made me smile for the very first time.
Jason rode elephants in Thailand! I find him so exotic. He makes my mommy laugh!
Isaac let me take a long nap against his chest. Very comfy.
Cindy is a pioneer. She walked all the way here, just to meet me!
Wyatt couldn't resist taking a few pictures.
The Blackledge sisters
The Witensteins
Igor & Mara even brought presents for my brother Cosmo!
Dave and Rachel make such funny faces.
Pee Jae always smells so good!
Cheers, Cosmolicksyourears!
JohnnyRog knows every song in the world.
Bono & Mandy had some big news for us, too!
Gema called me "senorita" and spoke to me in Spanish. I love Spanish! It made me smile for the very first time.
Jason rode elephants in Thailand! I find him so exotic. He makes my mommy laugh!
Isaac let me take a long nap against his chest. Very comfy.
Cindy is a pioneer. She walked all the way here, just to meet me!
Wyatt couldn't resist taking a few pictures.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home