Una Bruno

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Andrew's Back!

Today the most amazing thing happened. I got to see ALL the Amondsons - even Andrew! It was my first time meeting him, but I love him already.

Now I can't wait to meet Birge, too.

As usual, I had so much fun with my Godmother, Rachel.

Is it possible for one person to be so fantastic???

(ps - adorable outfit provided by Nikki & Ivan - thanks you guys!!!)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohh yoy yoy! Una is my joy. The best part of being back. I will forward Birge your little blog from the big day. Much love for you.

    Andrew

     
  • At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Liebe Una,
    much love from the other side of the world! I love your name and cant wait to meet you...
    butterflies, sunshine and flowers and all the best from Berlin in the spring,
    Birge*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home