Portrait of a Baby
Today my Grandpoppy showed me something amazing. It looked just like my mom, but it wasn't my mom. She was holding a baby who looked just like me, only younger.

My Grandpoppy explained that this is a portrait he painted of me and my mom. He has been working on it for weeks. Someday, it will be mine.

I love my portrait because it is from a picture of when my mom and Auntie Erin took me to my first art show, Ashes & Snow, and also because I'm wearing Moster Manja's sweater. Now I can remember that day forever!
Thanks, Grandpoppy. I love you.

My Grandpoppy explained that this is a portrait he painted of me and my mom. He has been working on it for weeks. Someday, it will be mine.

I love my portrait because it is from a picture of when my mom and Auntie Erin took me to my first art show, Ashes & Snow, and also because I'm wearing Moster Manja's sweater. Now I can remember that day forever!
Thanks, Grandpoppy. I love you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home