Dr. J is going away. He's going to Africa! He had a going away party for all his friends. I got to go, too! I got to see Robin again. She made me this amazing sweater. I call it my technicolor dreamcoat. We'll miss you, Dr. J!
Hi Una! I'm so glad I finally got to meet you today. I love your technicolor dreamcoat. I'm going to ask my mom to make one for me. I think it will take her a long time to build up the skills for it... I will need one when the weather gets frigid in Boston!
1 Comments:
At 9:07 PM,
Mike said…
Hi Una! I'm so glad I finally got to meet you today. I love your technicolor dreamcoat. I'm going to ask my mom to make one for me. I think it will take her a long time to build up the skills for it... I will need one when the weather gets frigid in Boston!
Your buddy,
Owen
Post a Comment
<< Home