My First Passover
Last year on Passover, my parents found out about me. They waited almost the whole seder for the perfect moment to tell everyone. All my grandparents were there, and all my aunties and Uncle Noah, and Matthew, Flori & Ileyna, Grand Uncle Danny and Grand Aunt Julie, too. Finally, when they opened the door for Elijah, it was time. My daddy told everyone that my mom was pregnant, and everyone started screaming and crying.
That's how I got my middle name, Elija.
So Passover is a special time for my whole family.

But this was my first official seder - out of the belly. Amara's too! We had so much fun. But I bet it would be even more fun with Ileyna and Matthew and Flori acting out the plagues. I can't wait to see them do that.

Heidi and Sean drove all the way down to celebrate with us, which was a special treat. But my parents forgot to take pictures (these are Sean's great shots, that's why you don't see him in them!).

We took Cosmo and Chester to dog beach to release some energy before dinner.

Maybe next year Amara and I will ask the Four Questions!
That's how I got my middle name, Elija.
So Passover is a special time for my whole family.

But this was my first official seder - out of the belly. Amara's too! We had so much fun. But I bet it would be even more fun with Ileyna and Matthew and Flori acting out the plagues. I can't wait to see them do that.

Heidi and Sean drove all the way down to celebrate with us, which was a special treat. But my parents forgot to take pictures (these are Sean's great shots, that's why you don't see him in them!).

We took Cosmo and Chester to dog beach to release some energy before dinner.

Maybe next year Amara and I will ask the Four Questions!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home