Una Bruno

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Zibbi!

Zibbi came all the way from Florida to visit me this week! Zibbi is one of my mom's very best friends from college. I'm so happy I finally got to meet her.

She read this book, Olivia, to me. Olivia is Zibbi's favorite book, and she gave it to me! It's a story about a piggy who is a girl with lots of personality. Remind you of anyone???

Also, I turned 3 months old this week. To celebrate, Mom gave me lots of airplane rides.


I took Zibbi to see some other animals with personality at the Ashes and Snow exhibit.


Auntie Bridget came, too!


It was fun showing my dad the pictures. I've already been there four times, and he's only been once!


Afterwards, we went to a great restaurant, where I felt really at home.


Someday, I'm going to get to visit Zibbi at her house in Florida, and learn all about how to plant flowers. That's one thing I sure won't be learning from my mom! Thanks so much for coming to meet me, Zib. You're pretty awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home