Una Bruno

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Growing

Hi everyone!

Here's a few pictures of me over the past week or so....

Discovering my feet...

The first time I turned over... (April 20th - 15 weeks old)

Playing with new toys...

Holding my head up and kicking my legs... Crawling is just around the corner!

Turning around to look at things behind me...

I'm almost 4 months old!


PS - Baby Ella is here! She was born today and I can't wait to see her. I hear she looks like her dad.... just like me!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    UNA! You beauty! I love seeing you grow on your blog! And you get more beautiful everyday. Plus I can see how very smart you are cuz you found your toes! Congratulations!

    Howard,Ben and I are coming to LA for Memorial Day weekend. Can we get to see you then? I hope so!

    We want to go for a hike with you! ok? Save Sunday if you can!

    In the meantime, keep searching for your toes and I will kiss them when I see you!

    Big hugs from Grand GodGrandmother Carol
    :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home