Una Bruno

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Party Time

Jason and my Grandpa Junior share a birthday. October 14th. That's why they get along so well.
At Jason's party, I met his brother, and his nephew, Drew. Drew is a couple months older than me, but he can already walk!

This is me holding Jason's Grandma, Sassy Cessie. She made me this beautiful blanket!

Everyone sang Happy Birthday to Jason, and then they lit these little sticks on fire and Jason blew them out and everyone clapped. I tried to grab the sticks, but Mama wouldn't let me. She says Jason got to make a wish! I know it will come true, because Jason is one of the best people I know.

I met a lot of new people at the party. These two were super nice!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    sweet Una!!! thank you so much for coming to my birthday!!! it was such a treat to have you and my nephew meet...you're so great with people, Una! they love you and you love them!! anyway, i look forward to your birthday party!!! LOVE, jason

    p.s. i'm gonna pass this along to my grandma cessie (you spelled it right!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home