Grandma's here!
This morning, my Grandma Bernie arrived in Paris. Surprise!

We took her on a walk to my favorite place so far, Luxemburg Gardens


I showed her the ducks and the boats in the pond.


And I taught her how to make french friends. Just walk up and stare at them. They love that!

What could be better than a cookie picnic?

Notice - in every picture I am eating a different color cookie.

And that's not all - there were pink ones and yellow ones and brown ones...

So many cookies, so little time!

You know what they say about April in Paris? It's true - there are flowers everywhere!

This "agua" fountain was very beautiful. I liked the horses and the turtles, and when the wind blew, the water sprayed us! Lots of laughing...



The 2nd best playground in the world - Luxemburg Gardens.







Time for a nap!!!

Love, Una

We took her on a walk to my favorite place so far, Luxemburg Gardens


I showed her the ducks and the boats in the pond.


And I taught her how to make french friends. Just walk up and stare at them. They love that!

What could be better than a cookie picnic?

Notice - in every picture I am eating a different color cookie.

And that's not all - there were pink ones and yellow ones and brown ones...

So many cookies, so little time!

You know what they say about April in Paris? It's true - there are flowers everywhere!

This "agua" fountain was very beautiful. I liked the horses and the turtles, and when the wind blew, the water sprayed us! Lots of laughing...



The 2nd best playground in the world - Luxemburg Gardens.







Time for a nap!!!

Love, Una


1 Comments:
At 11:43 AM,
Mike said…
Wow, Una! Looks like you're having a blast in Paris. Miss you lots.
Your buddy,
Owen
Post a Comment
<< Home