Grand-Godparents & More Finlay!
This week, my godfather Dave and my grand-godparents, Carol and Howard, met me for brunch! They brought me so many fun books - including my new favorite, "I am a Bunny." Mommy reads this to me every night.

I'm also teething, which is why I am pointing to my molars and asking for medicine in this picture!
Then we went to visit Finlay at her house. Look at her cute feet!

This is Finlay with her beautiful Grandmom Linda.

Can you believe my feet were this little once?

I can't wait until Finlay is big enough to play with me and all the other babies.

This is Finlay sleeping... She does that a lot.

Luckily for Heidi and Sean!

This is me trying to play with Finlay.

Uncle Noah came up to meet her, too!

I love Uncle Noah!

I'm also teething, which is why I am pointing to my molars and asking for medicine in this picture!
Then we went to visit Finlay at her house. Look at her cute feet!

This is Finlay with her beautiful Grandmom Linda.

Can you believe my feet were this little once?

I can't wait until Finlay is big enough to play with me and all the other babies.

This is Finlay sleeping... She does that a lot.

Luckily for Heidi and Sean!

This is me trying to play with Finlay.

Uncle Noah came up to meet her, too!

I love Uncle Noah!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home