Una Bruno

Monday, February 26, 2007

Brunos in LA

My Grandparents are coming! My Grandparents are coming!

I spent a lot of time getting ready. Taking a bath, practicing walking, et cetera...

Finally - they're here! I can see where I get my love for performing from.

And my love of gifts! Grandma Bernie brought a whole suitcase full of presents just for me!

Dimi sent me this awesome backpack - now I'm ready for school!


We all went to play in Long Beach.

Grandma Bernie took me for a walk!

And then I took Cosmo for a walk.

And then I took Grandpa Junior for a walk!

Grandma Bernie and I looked at lots of things together.

It was the best day! Everyone together.

Amara and I love our matching backpacks!

And we love each other, too!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger PBRUNO said…

    This pictures are adorable. Especially the one where Una looks like a little naked monkey.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home