Una Bruno

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Arizona Family Trip!

Before we went to Arizona, I helped my mom and dad with the washing!

Then, Noah and Amara and Mom and I drove all the way to Arizona.

We went to visit our cousins, Matthew and Flori and Ileyna. And Uncle Danny and Aunt Julie, too.

Flori was in a big gymnastics competition. She got lots of awards, including first place in vault! And Ileyna got an A on her spelling test.

Amara loves her dad. I do too! Uncle Noah is the best.

Matthew scored a goal in his soccer game. I had so much fun playing with all my cousins.

They all took turns playing with me!

Then, Amara and I got to take a bath in Danny & Julie's giant heart shaped bathtub!

I love taking baths.

At the gym, Flori gave me a lesson on beam.

Then we got to slide down the moon bouncer!

Weeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home