Phoenix Fun
This weekend, we went on an Adventure!

Amara and I got to fly to Phoenix together - it was amazing. We got to ride on the luggage cart...

...and ride on a shuttle!

And then ride on a luggage cart again! It was a pretty special trip.

When we got to Phoenix, we needed a big snack!

After all, someday we are going to be as big as Matthew, and that's going to take a whole lot of vitamins!

After hours and hours of playing, we relaxed by watching Charlotte's Web with Ileyna, Flori and Matthew. As you can see, we were all entranced...

Also, we got to go to Flori and Ileyna's birthday party at the gym. It was awesome!

Flori can climb the rope to the ceiling faster than anyone (even my dad)! And Ileyna can do a backflip on the trampoline!

I worked out on the bars...

...and Amara perfected her floor-ex routine. We had a blast dancing!

We took turns going down the slide...

...and landing in the pit. Our dads and Matthew did incredible stunts and jumps, too!

Someday I will be able to do as many pull-ups as Flori!

We had a great weekend with our cousins and Aunt Julie and Uncle Danny. Can't wait to see you all again.
Love,
Una

Amara and I got to fly to Phoenix together - it was amazing. We got to ride on the luggage cart...

...and ride on a shuttle!

And then ride on a luggage cart again! It was a pretty special trip.

When we got to Phoenix, we needed a big snack!

After all, someday we are going to be as big as Matthew, and that's going to take a whole lot of vitamins!

After hours and hours of playing, we relaxed by watching Charlotte's Web with Ileyna, Flori and Matthew. As you can see, we were all entranced...

Also, we got to go to Flori and Ileyna's birthday party at the gym. It was awesome!

Flori can climb the rope to the ceiling faster than anyone (even my dad)! And Ileyna can do a backflip on the trampoline!

I worked out on the bars...

...and Amara perfected her floor-ex routine. We had a blast dancing!

We took turns going down the slide...

...and landing in the pit. Our dads and Matthew did incredible stunts and jumps, too!

Someday I will be able to do as many pull-ups as Flori!

We had a great weekend with our cousins and Aunt Julie and Uncle Danny. Can't wait to see you all again.
Love,
Una


1 Comments:
At 3:15 AM,
Anonymous said…
believe it or not,I just figured out how to comment on this thing. I love you UnaBear xoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home