My Day with Dada
Today, Dada and I went out for an adventure together!

I took him to this amazing kids museum in Pasadena called Kidspace!

Doesn't look much like a museum, does it?

Our picnic in the park.

The Lego exhibit...

The Jeep exhibit...

We learned about erosion in action.

You can make your handprint in these pins!

The art exhibit...

Taking baby shopping....

The jungle gym. I loved climbing up this net!

And jumping in this pyramid...

and I especially enjoyed making "dots."

We had a great day, but when we got home, Dada was a little tired...

Thanks for the adventure, Dada. I love you!
Una

I took him to this amazing kids museum in Pasadena called Kidspace!

Doesn't look much like a museum, does it?

Our picnic in the park.

The Lego exhibit...

The Jeep exhibit...

We learned about erosion in action.

You can make your handprint in these pins!

The art exhibit...

Taking baby shopping....

The jungle gym. I loved climbing up this net!

And jumping in this pyramid...

and I especially enjoyed making "dots."

We had a great day, but when we got home, Dada was a little tired...

Thanks for the adventure, Dada. I love you!
Una


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home