Una Bruno

Friday, July 13, 2007

Summertime

Summertime is my thing.

I've got the sprinkler thing down.

Kickin it in the shade.

Daddy helps me keep in shape. One day I"ll be able to do as many pull ups as my cousin Flori!

Me and Daddy read to baby Maddy!

I help Mama do the shopping.

Corn on the cob is one of the greatest things known to humankind.

Cookies always taste better when you throw in a dash of attitude.

Me and Mama stir it up!

Deleeeecious!


Dada shaved his beard - hooray! But now what am I going to hold onto when he's carrying me?

The Rossi gave us some summertime flowers.

I did a dance.

Sometimes it gets so hot we have to just turn on the AC in my room and play up there.

Peek a boo!

Love,
Una

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home