Una Bruno

Sunday, July 15, 2007

California Girls

This weekend, Amara and I went to the beach!

Warning: The pictures you are about to see could cause the viewer to spontaneously decide to move to LA. View with extreme caution!

Don't say I didn't warn you...

Weeee!!!!

Dada gives Uncle Noah a shower.

These days, I have a lot to say. Luckily, Oh-No and Amaya are great listeners.

The handstand competition. (Uncle Danny, any tips for my dad? He needs help!)

Mama says the baby is halfway done! I can't wait until the baby can come out and play!

Uncle Noah and Amara show off their circus skills. Wowie!

Did you know that there are things LIVING in the water at the beach??? It's amazing! For instance, if you dig in the sand, you can find tiny tiny crabs called Sand Fleas. Me and Dada taught everyone about them.

Time for a cuddle with Mama to warm up.

Did you know - baby powder gets all the sand off!

More beach fun with Dada.

I love you, Dada!

Working on my surf style.

That's more like it!

Dada builds me a castle fit for a princess!

This princess found her prince for the day... total fascination!


This is a back picture for you, Grandma B. I know how much you love them!

You know you've had a good day when you fall asleep in the middle of eating a mini-bagel!

Sweet Beach Dreams!

Love,
Una

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home