Rosh Hashana in Arizona
For the Jewish New Year, we went to Arizona! I had such a good time:
Trying on yarmulkes..

Learning the prayers...

Being read to by Flori, Ileyna and their friend...

Taking a bath...

Playing legos with Matthew...

Swimming...

Watching "I Love Lucy" with Matthew...

Learning to tumble at Sunrays...

Learning to climb on a ladder...

Jumping on the trampoline....

Sliding into The Pit

Trying on goggles...

Swimming...

Playing with a real, live, TURTLE!

...and riding on a choo choo train!!!

(oh yeah, and we also went to temple)
Who knew Rosh Hashana could be so much fun????
Love,
Una
Trying on yarmulkes..

Learning the prayers...

Being read to by Flori, Ileyna and their friend...

Taking a bath...

Playing legos with Matthew...

Swimming...

Watching "I Love Lucy" with Matthew...

Learning to tumble at Sunrays...

Learning to climb on a ladder...

Jumping on the trampoline....

Sliding into The Pit

Trying on goggles...

Swimming...

Playing with a real, live, TURTLE!

...and riding on a choo choo train!!!

(oh yeah, and we also went to temple)
Who knew Rosh Hashana could be so much fun????
Love,
Una


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home