Huntington Gardens
Today I am 3 weeks old. I now make lots of noises, focus better, smile a little, and have explosive poops. Mommy says I am more alert than ever, and she thinks I'm in a "growth spurt" because I have been eating a LOT. To celebrate, we went to a place called Huntington Gardens. I saw lots of things I never saw before, like "trees" and "grass."
Crouching Baby, Hidden Diaper
These tourists wanted to take pictures of ME!

We were also celebrating my Grann's new job at the University. Yay Professor Grann!

We had tea in the tearoom, too. Daddy loved it, especially the little finger sandwiches. I liked the milk the best.

This is me. I was more awake than usual.

Hanging around the Japanese Gardens with my Grann and Grandpoppy.
Crouching Baby, Hidden DiaperThese tourists wanted to take pictures of ME!

We were also celebrating my Grann's new job at the University. Yay Professor Grann!

We had tea in the tearoom, too. Daddy loved it, especially the little finger sandwiches. I liked the milk the best.

This is me. I was more awake than usual.

Hanging around the Japanese Gardens with my Grann and Grandpoppy.


1 Comments:
At 5:30 PM,
Mike said…
Hi Una,
Your crouching baby, hidden diaper picture came out so great - with karate moves and all! I can't wait to go out for an outing myself =)
Owen
Post a Comment
<< Home