Una Bruno

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My buddy Owen

A couple weeks ago, I went to lunch with my buddy Owen. Oh yeah, and our moms came, too. (Yes, I'm a little behind on the blog.... but I've been sooo busy - there's a lot of new stuff coming up!)

Me and Owen... we go waayyyy back! Although it was the first time we met formally, we've known each other for a long time. Our parents took childbirth classes together. And we've heard all about each other on our blogs. In fact, Owen inspired me to keep this blog. There's a link to his blog on the bar to the right.
Owen's only a week younger than me. He's got a great sense of humor, and he has some very interesting observations on the world of being a baby!

Owen's got a great mom, too. Her name is Nan.

Nan made me this awesome hat! It's warm and soooo cute. I'm going to bring it with me to Boston, where my mom says I'll neeed a hat!

I wish they weren't moving away.... But we'll always have our blogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home