Uncle Noah & Amara
Uncle Noah and Cousin Amara came up to LA with GrAnn and Grandpoppy to hang out with me today.
This is all of us at a place called The Counter, which has great hamburgers and shakes and fries. Too bad my daddy had to work, and Cosmo had to stay home and protect our house. They would have loved it.
This is my cousin Amara riding on her dad's shoulders. She's so cool.

See how she wears different socks, too? It's our thing!

This is me and Amara at Jerry's Famous Deli. We got to sit at the head of the table.

When Amara was taking a nap, I felt really grouchy, but I couldn't fall asleep. Uncle Noah gave me fun rides, but it was GrAnn who got me to close my eyes. She stood with me in a corner and bounced me gently and sang to me until my eyelids got droopy. That did the trick!

This is my mom pushing me and Noah pushing Amara in our strollers, walking along the windy boardwalk in Santa Monica after a long day of playing.

Noah and Sean Ross came with us up Runyon, too. It was such an adventure, because it started pouring rain. Luckily, my dad brought this big umbrella, so I didn't get wet. Everyone else did, though!

I love you, Uncle Noah and Cousin Amara!
This is all of us at a place called The Counter, which has great hamburgers and shakes and fries. Too bad my daddy had to work, and Cosmo had to stay home and protect our house. They would have loved it. This is my cousin Amara riding on her dad's shoulders. She's so cool.

See how she wears different socks, too? It's our thing!

This is me and Amara at Jerry's Famous Deli. We got to sit at the head of the table.

When Amara was taking a nap, I felt really grouchy, but I couldn't fall asleep. Uncle Noah gave me fun rides, but it was GrAnn who got me to close my eyes. She stood with me in a corner and bounced me gently and sang to me until my eyelids got droopy. That did the trick!

This is my mom pushing me and Noah pushing Amara in our strollers, walking along the windy boardwalk in Santa Monica after a long day of playing.

Noah and Sean Ross came with us up Runyon, too. It was such an adventure, because it started pouring rain. Luckily, my dad brought this big umbrella, so I didn't get wet. Everyone else did, though!

I love you, Uncle Noah and Cousin Amara!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home