Let the Games Begin!
This was the first game of the season for Daddy's basketball team, the Alkemists. I get to be the mascot! That means i get to wear my red tracksuit to all their games (thanks JJJ!) and look cute.
I can't wait until I get big enough for Dad to teach me the "fundementals."
The cheering section was a little quiet until I woke up.

I loved watching basketball. Since I now have great control of my head, I was able to follow the action when they ran from one side of the court to the other.

That's my dad with the ball!

Goooo Daddy!!!!

The only thing is that every time the buzzer rang, my mom covered my ears like this, which was sort of annoying.

After the game, I was the star player.

Dad says the Alkemists are the "underdogs," but I don't know what that means. With me on their side, they're going to have a great season.
I can't wait until I get big enough for Dad to teach me the "fundementals."The cheering section was a little quiet until I woke up.

I loved watching basketball. Since I now have great control of my head, I was able to follow the action when they ran from one side of the court to the other.

That's my dad with the ball!

Goooo Daddy!!!!

The only thing is that every time the buzzer rang, my mom covered my ears like this, which was sort of annoying.

After the game, I was the star player.

Dad says the Alkemists are the "underdogs," but I don't know what that means. With me on their side, they're going to have a great season.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home