October Fun
Hey! I'm almost ten months now!

I thought you'd like to see some of the new things I can do. Well, there's balloons...

I can have a ton of fun with my Godmother Rachel

I go on playdates. This is Julien. We go waaaaay back - since before we were born!

I can wear my tutu and ride my caterpillar! How many adults can say that???

I can make commands, and look good doing it!

I can be unabashedly naked!

I can take the dogs for a walk. Well, almost!

I thought you'd like to see some of the new things I can do. Well, there's balloons...

I can have a ton of fun with my Godmother Rachel

I go on playdates. This is Julien. We go waaaaay back - since before we were born!

I can wear my tutu and ride my caterpillar! How many adults can say that???

I can make commands, and look good doing it!

I can be unabashedly naked!

I can take the dogs for a walk. Well, almost!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home