Me & Minnesota
Getting ready for a trip to Minnesota in the dead of winter is not an easy job. This is me and my dad practicing wearing our winter hats.

I also had to practice wearing winter glasses, winter bubbles, and waving around my winter giraffe.

After this, I felt ready.
We all braved the cold and flew to Minnesota to see my mom's old school, MPA.

What a surprise! Grandpoppy's portrait of me and Amara was hanging on the wall!

I had to call everyone I knew to tell them all about it. I used my dad's phone and dialed lots of numbers, even people he hadn't talked to in YEARS! Lots of fun.

Then, I got to go to this cool bowling alley/cafe with Jodi & Heather in Minneapolis. Heather taught me how to say "funny" in sign language.

Jodi and I really hit it off!

Val's apartment had lots of fun things to play with. Like this incredible sit & spin! It was my favorite thing.

From my seat, I held lots of important conversations, like this one with my dad.

I also really enjoyed her climbing equipment. Gymboree Shymboree!

Then we had a great lunch with the Porters. I made sure it was a memorable one. See how my mom is wearing a robe and funny socks? Well... that's courtesy of my best magic trick, pulling the placemat off the table, breaking lots of glasses and spilling stuff all over her. And she thought nobody would ever see what she was wearing under those boots. Ha!!!

I also got to make some great new friends. The Donovans were nice enough to share their toys with me all night!

I got to play Shopping Cart with Maggie...

...and Dance Dance Revolution with Sydney and Jimmy!

I LOVE YOU MINNESOTA! I can't wait to come back when it's warmer.
Love,
Una
I also had to practice wearing winter glasses, winter bubbles, and waving around my winter giraffe.

After this, I felt ready.
We all braved the cold and flew to Minnesota to see my mom's old school, MPA.
What a surprise! Grandpoppy's portrait of me and Amara was hanging on the wall!

I had to call everyone I knew to tell them all about it. I used my dad's phone and dialed lots of numbers, even people he hadn't talked to in YEARS! Lots of fun.

Then, I got to go to this cool bowling alley/cafe with Jodi & Heather in Minneapolis. Heather taught me how to say "funny" in sign language.

Jodi and I really hit it off!

Val's apartment had lots of fun things to play with. Like this incredible sit & spin! It was my favorite thing.

From my seat, I held lots of important conversations, like this one with my dad.

I also really enjoyed her climbing equipment. Gymboree Shymboree!

Then we had a great lunch with the Porters. I made sure it was a memorable one. See how my mom is wearing a robe and funny socks? Well... that's courtesy of my best magic trick, pulling the placemat off the table, breaking lots of glasses and spilling stuff all over her. And she thought nobody would ever see what she was wearing under those boots. Ha!!!

I also got to make some great new friends. The Donovans were nice enough to share their toys with me all night!

I got to play Shopping Cart with Maggie...

...and Dance Dance Revolution with Sydney and Jimmy!

I LOVE YOU MINNESOTA! I can't wait to come back when it's warmer.
Love,
Una


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home