Party Time!
Today at the park, a strange thing happened. Everyone I know was there!

And this band, The Brothers Landau, played some beautiful music.

They call it a Birthday Party! What a wonderful idea.

There were fresh tamales made by Gema and her girls, and balloons and a very cool maze, and a bubble machine!

Ella let Jesus and I borrow her favorite drum for a while.

Robin and Gene were there!

Mack and Maddy brought thier parents - all the way from the West Side!

And Helena and Iris came all the way from Topanga.

And that's baby Max and his parents - he hasn't come out yet.

When everybody went home, they left these presents - for ME!!!

Thank you everyone. I loved my birthday party.

And this band, The Brothers Landau, played some beautiful music.

They call it a Birthday Party! What a wonderful idea.

There were fresh tamales made by Gema and her girls, and balloons and a very cool maze, and a bubble machine!

Ella let Jesus and I borrow her favorite drum for a while.

Robin and Gene were there!

Mack and Maddy brought thier parents - all the way from the West Side!

And Helena and Iris came all the way from Topanga.

And that's baby Max and his parents - he hasn't come out yet.

When everybody went home, they left these presents - for ME!!!

Thank you everyone. I loved my birthday party.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home