Una Bruno

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Auntie Guh's Visit!

This morning, when I just woke up, I had a big surprise! Auntie Guh came to visit! And Auntie B came to play with us!

Auntie Guh is a lot of fun.

She took me to the LA zoo.

I investigated the alligtor. He should floss.

There isn't much to see in the LA zoo. But I had a blast anyway!

We realized the best animals in this place were US!

Afterwards, Auntie Guh read me and my brother Cosmo a bedtime story.

In the morning, another first - representing my Jewish heritage - a BAGEL!

Then, representing my California heritage, we went to the beach!

Auntie Guh loves the beach.

I love playing in the sand (and eating it)

And I love swimming in the ocean!





More fun with Auntie Guh coming up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home