Checkup
The first exciting thing I have to report is that today I had my first taste of a very important food to my Italian heritage - PASTA! Yum!

Then Mommy and Daddy took me to this place we go to once in a while which has a really cool fountain in the lobby...

...and a really cool mirror i get to play with.

daddy and i play lots of silly games...

...which i win.

and then dr. scott comes in and teaches me all about what he does.

it's fascinating. so many lights and buttons!

Then a nurse comes in and pokes me with a needle which sort of hurts.
But mommy only cries for a second, and then I hold her and make her forget all about it.

Then it's daddy's turn.

What would they do without me???
Then Mommy and Daddy took me to this place we go to once in a while which has a really cool fountain in the lobby...

...and a really cool mirror i get to play with.

daddy and i play lots of silly games...

...which i win.

and then dr. scott comes in and teaches me all about what he does.

it's fascinating. so many lights and buttons!

Then a nurse comes in and pokes me with a needle which sort of hurts.
But mommy only cries for a second, and then I hold her and make her forget all about it.

Then it's daddy's turn.

What would they do without me???


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home