Una Bruno

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Paris Trois

Each night, we take a sunset walk after dinner. Tonight, we walked through Le Jardin Du Tuilleries.

It was full of blossoms. And chalk.

At the end, we had a lovely view of the Eiffel Tower.

We got chalk all over us. See my shoes? They are usually dark green!

When mommy picked me up, she got the chalk all over her black coat. This is me modeling the mess for you.


We rode le metro again. I love the metro - french people are so much fun to play with! I tell everyone I see that this is my Mama. For some reason, that makes everybody laugh.


This is me in front of the Sacre Coeur. I was very impressed with the big green horses. "Nay Nay!"

After a long day in Paris, I love to cuddle with Grandma!

Can't wait to see what we're going to do tomorrow!

Love,
Una

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home