Palais Rene
Today we met up with a friend from back home, Rene. She and her sister grew up next door to my dad, and now she's visiting France, too!
It was the first time I met Rene, so I made sure to impress her with my advanced nose-picking technique.

Turns out the French love to pick their noses, so I was embraced by everyone who had the opportunity to witness my skills. This waiter found me truly irresistable.

Rene took us on a monster walk all over the city. My favorite part was this wonderful "playground" in front of the Palais Royale.

If you can judge the fun a girl has by the amount of dirt all over her... I obviously had a ball. Check out my knees! Even my diaper was black!

After a good bath, I was ready for some of my new favorite food. Raspberry jam yummy!

I'm working on my French pout. What do you think?

Love,
Una
It was the first time I met Rene, so I made sure to impress her with my advanced nose-picking technique.

Turns out the French love to pick their noses, so I was embraced by everyone who had the opportunity to witness my skills. This waiter found me truly irresistable.

Rene took us on a monster walk all over the city. My favorite part was this wonderful "playground" in front of the Palais Royale.

If you can judge the fun a girl has by the amount of dirt all over her... I obviously had a ball. Check out my knees! Even my diaper was black!

After a good bath, I was ready for some of my new favorite food. Raspberry jam yummy!

I'm working on my French pout. What do you think?

Love,
Una


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home