Una Bruno

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Booze Cruise

Today we road on a boat (I call it a "butt") on the river Seine. I never could have imagined how much fun it would be!

I loved waving at all the people on shore - they waved back!

Gama and BB waved back, too!

We cruised right past the Eiffel Tower - can you see it behind us?

If not, here's a closer look. Everyone else was really impressed, but I had other things to do...

Like run around this amazing floating playground they call a boat!

And make friends with all the kids on board.

By the end of the cruise, we three were fast friends.


And here's where the booze comes in. Our dinner party! This is Andy and Eric, mama's old friends from when she lived here. They were nice, but I prefered to watch my new favorite movie, "Annie."

I love the part where she sings "the sun will come out... tomorrow" because I can say "tomorrow," too! It's my new word!
Love,
Una

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home