Daddy Weekend
This weekend, Mommy went away to a spa, so Daddy and I got to hang out all by ourselves! We had so much fun. I helped him build our new fence...

And I took him to the farmer's market to see our friends!

Here's Maddy and her mom and grandma, and Max and his mom.

Finlay and her mom...

And here's me, with Big Guy Dave in the background.

We had a lot of fun at the market.

Also, we went to a party at Big Guy Dave's house! Me and Cosmo were the hit of the party.

So was Dave's cooking.

In the morning, I showed Dada my painting skills...

My unique color-mixing technique...

And I taught him everything i know about Play-Doh!

Poor dada! At the end of the weekend, he was pretty tired.

And I took him to the farmer's market to see our friends!

Here's Maddy and her mom and grandma, and Max and his mom.

Finlay and her mom...

And here's me, with Big Guy Dave in the background.

We had a lot of fun at the market.

Also, we went to a party at Big Guy Dave's house! Me and Cosmo were the hit of the party.

So was Dave's cooking.

In the morning, I showed Dada my painting skills...

My unique color-mixing technique...

And I taught him everything i know about Play-Doh!

Poor dada! At the end of the weekend, he was pretty tired.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home