Little Surfer Girl
SO what if my daddy refuses to hit the waves like all my friend's dads... I can do it myself!

It's the 4th of July, and we celebrated in Malibu with the Rossi. Sean let me borrow his board, and Dada simulated waves for me.

It was scary at times...

But Finlay and Heidi cheered me on.

Look out, Oh-No, here I come!

I'm not tired! I'm not tired! I'm not tir.....zzzzzz

It's the 4th of July, and we celebrated in Malibu with the Rossi. Sean let me borrow his board, and Dada simulated waves for me.

It was scary at times...

But Finlay and Heidi cheered me on.

Look out, Oh-No, here I come!

I'm not tired! I'm not tired! I'm not tir.....zzzzzz


1 Comments:
At 12:03 PM,
Anonymous said…
UnaBear, You are the most fantastic little g-d daughter that a g-d father could ask for! Sorry its taken me so long to figure out how to post comments on your blog. Its really quite easy, isnt it. LOVE BIG GUY
PS- What are your plans this weekend? Wanna play?
Post a Comment
<< Home