Art & Food
Lately, I've spent a lot of time cultivating my creative side.

Painting on the right - and left - side of the brain...

So many colors, so little time...

Argh! Sometimes I just get so full of passion!

That feels much better.

Which brings me to the Food section of this post. Welcome to my breakfast. Kale, beans, barley and blueberries! How's that for artistic?

Oh wait! I just had another creative inspiration...

Sometimes it is necessary to put the markers in my armpits.

Love,
Una

Painting on the right - and left - side of the brain...

So many colors, so little time...

Argh! Sometimes I just get so full of passion!

That feels much better.

Which brings me to the Food section of this post. Welcome to my breakfast. Kale, beans, barley and blueberries! How's that for artistic?

Oh wait! I just had another creative inspiration...

Sometimes it is necessary to put the markers in my armpits.

Love,
Una


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home