Mexico!
Ahhhh - Mexico!
This week, we flew on an airplane to lovely San Jose del Cabo, where I got to spend some serious quality time with the whole Bruno family!

I loved playing around on the beach and looking for treasures in the sand.

Found one!

Daddy and I sang songs from my current favorite movie, "Annie," in every quaint little square we could find....

"What's that, Dada?"

I learned to love black beans and rice...

and ice cream ...

everything tastes better when you eat it with your hands

...or drink it through a straw!!! (Although Grandpa Junior says the Tamales were his favorite!)

We had a party to celebrate a Century of Birthdays! My dad turned 30 and Grandpa Junior turned 70!

Auntie Guh put together this photoboard for the two Supermen.

They do look pretty good for their age. (I hear that's a genetic thing - lucky for me!)

Mama and the baby had some r&r...

And I practiced looking cute.

I'm getting pretty good at it!

I loved to walk on the beach with Grandma Bernie and Mama...

Dada found a tiny little baby lizard!

"Yook, Mama, Yook! The moon!"

My Grandpa Junior gave me a piggy back ride into the sunset...

And we all spent a lot of time in the sun.


Me and my Aunties!

Auntie BB and Grandpa Junior in Cabo.

All the girls in the pool!

All in all, it was the best vacation a girl could ask for. With plenty of amazing meals cooked by Grandma Bernie...Lots of Pops with Grandpa Junior... Listening to the iPod with Auntie Guh... Painting pirates with Johnny... Swimming with Auntie BB... And lots of time to play with my mom and dad.

Not to mention, the amazing salt water pool!
Adios, Mexico!
Love,
Una
This week, we flew on an airplane to lovely San Jose del Cabo, where I got to spend some serious quality time with the whole Bruno family!

I loved playing around on the beach and looking for treasures in the sand.

Found one!

Daddy and I sang songs from my current favorite movie, "Annie," in every quaint little square we could find....

"What's that, Dada?"

I learned to love black beans and rice...

and ice cream ...

everything tastes better when you eat it with your hands

...or drink it through a straw!!! (Although Grandpa Junior says the Tamales were his favorite!)

We had a party to celebrate a Century of Birthdays! My dad turned 30 and Grandpa Junior turned 70!

Auntie Guh put together this photoboard for the two Supermen.

They do look pretty good for their age. (I hear that's a genetic thing - lucky for me!)

Mama and the baby had some r&r...

And I practiced looking cute.

I'm getting pretty good at it!

I loved to walk on the beach with Grandma Bernie and Mama...

Dada found a tiny little baby lizard!

"Yook, Mama, Yook! The moon!"

My Grandpa Junior gave me a piggy back ride into the sunset...

And we all spent a lot of time in the sun.


Me and my Aunties!

Auntie BB and Grandpa Junior in Cabo.

All the girls in the pool!

All in all, it was the best vacation a girl could ask for. With plenty of amazing meals cooked by Grandma Bernie...Lots of Pops with Grandpa Junior... Listening to the iPod with Auntie Guh... Painting pirates with Johnny... Swimming with Auntie BB... And lots of time to play with my mom and dad.

Not to mention, the amazing salt water pool!
Adios, Mexico!
Love,
Una


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home