Una Bruno

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Griffith Park and BBQ

Today was another fun day. Me and a bunch of my friends went to Griffith Park. Mom and Dad and Cosmo came, too. We played horseshoes and sat in the sun, and bundled up when the wind blew. I got to have my diaper changed in the great outdoors, which was an invigorating experience.



Chillin in my new hat from Rachel A.

Daddy saw a big hawk flying around the park. He got so excited about it, he made everyone laugh.

This is my Auntie Bridget imitating my dad's "hawk spaz." You can see why we were all laughing!

My dad's a good sport, though. He loves making us laugh.

Mommy, Rachel A. and Auntie Bridget.

After the park, everyone came back to my house and had a BBQ.


Jake made everyone laugh while I was napping.

But when I woke up, I was the star of the show.

Jake's mom made me this rad new hat!

Daddy always knows how to make me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home