Out to Dinner
At the doctor today, I found out I have been growing really fast! I already weigh 11 lbs, 3 ounces. That means I've gained 1 lb. 6 oz in just 24 days. No wonder I have been eating and sleeping so much! I also found out I have a little heat rash around my neck, so I guess I shouldn't wear quite so many clothes and blankets and hats all the time...
Tonight I took my Daddy and Mommy out to dinner with my friends, Jake & Mina. It's Mina's birthday tomorrow, and we had some celebrating to do. We went to a healthy restaurant in Brentwood. It was pretty fun. Despite the fact that they were all talking and laughing the whole time, I managed to get some good sleep in.
Tonight I took my Daddy and Mommy out to dinner with my friends, Jake & Mina. It's Mina's birthday tomorrow, and we had some celebrating to do. We went to a healthy restaurant in Brentwood. It was pretty fun. Despite the fact that they were all talking and laughing the whole time, I managed to get some good sleep in.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home