Runyon Hike Part 2 & Matty
Today I took Mommy & Daddy and Cosmo on another hike up Runyon Canyon. This time, we did the whole loop. We even came down the steep way which was very exciting.
There was something invisible and slightly chilly blowing against us the whole time. Mom and Dad explained this is "wind."
Wind is not bad, but I preferred snuggling into my dad's warm chest.
Wind blew my pink hat right off my head and halfway down the canyon. Bad wind!Mom and Cosmo climbed down and saved my hat.
Wind can make a girl very hungry. Mom whipped up a delicious picnic for me.
This is all of us at the very top of the hill. Notice the Hollywood sign in the distance to the left of dad's head?
After the hike, I was so tired I went right to bed. I slept right through a wonderful visit with my friend Matty, but he came up to my room to say hi.
There was something invisible and slightly chilly blowing against us the whole time. Mom and Dad explained this is "wind."
Wind is not bad, but I preferred snuggling into my dad's warm chest.
Wind blew my pink hat right off my head and halfway down the canyon. Bad wind!Mom and Cosmo climbed down and saved my hat.
Wind can make a girl very hungry. Mom whipped up a delicious picnic for me.
This is all of us at the very top of the hill. Notice the Hollywood sign in the distance to the left of dad's head? After the hike, I was so tired I went right to bed. I slept right through a wonderful visit with my friend Matty, but he came up to my room to say hi.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home